Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spies like us

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sidious, Feb 8, 2003.

1. hey it's sat afternoon and i'm high as usual, and guess what came on the t.v. you guessed it....spies like us....what a funny film.....especially the bit where they meet all the other doctors and get introduced.... doctor...doctor....doctor....doctor.....doctor.....doctor..........doctor......doctor....doctor....etc....lmao.......well i was bored and it's amazing....i was the only blade here at the city, and then superjoint joined me.....was getting kinda lonely....is everyone in the states sleeping at the moment??.....Peace out....Sid

2. I was up at that time. I wasn't at the city though.

I had to feed the baby girl and make some calls..

Pies like us is a great movie. I laugh everytime i see it!

3. Pies like us...LOL, Bud Head!

4. i was asleep, but i'm not now. just stoned:D

5. i've been up since like 9:30... i had to register for my SAT's though and it takes forever to do on-line. then my pop needed the phone for a while, i watched in the army now and some thing about animals getting wasted on the discovery channel. lol. they had reindeer that eat shrooms and jaguars that eat these vines that are a hallucinogenic. it was great :D