Spiders

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kushmonsta, Mar 30, 2012.

1. #1 kushmonsta, Mar 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
    Imagine being a spider, walking across the floor.. maybe looking for a place to put your home? chillin out, tryin to find some flies.

next thing you know this creature 1000x bigger than you walks in, sees you, screams and runs for vacuum/shoe/tissue and crushes your body until your organs and insides are squeezed out of your tiny body. A couple legs ripped in half, the others broken and tangled.

Then you're thrown into a garbage to sit there and rot, or flushed down the toilet into the ocean.

A very traumatic experience, from an idiomatic point of view. :smoke:

2. Hahaahaha this is hilarious as it is thought provoking. Thank you for the thought food sir

3. i hate spiders but i'm not a bad enough dude to kill them so i capture them and put them outside.

4. It's their fault for being a spider, survival of the fittest...those pussies.

5. this is what some people like to call 'having empathy'

6. I live in Australia...we have a fair few spiders as it turns out.
    I have never really been that scared of them, I lived in a place where Funnel Web (heard of them?) spiders were pretty rampant...you learn what you have to.
    I've handled large spiders before - I quite like looking at them, and while I might have done as a child, I'd never kill a spider.
    They get rid of the bugs that ANNOY you.

7. [quote name='"RandomThoughts"']I live in Australia...we have a fair few spiders as it turns out.
    I have never really been that scared of them, I lived in a place where Funnel Web (heard of them?) spiders were pretty rampant...you learn what you have to.
    I've handled large spiders before - I quite like looking at them, and while I might have done as a child, I'd never kill a spider.
    They get rid of the bugs that ANNOY you.[/quote]
    Yeah me too quite a few biggies in sa I used to have a bird eating spider as a pet died of old age

8. see the thing is, me and spiders have an understanding. i gave them a line, not to cross. if they ever came across that line and i see them inside of my house, where no food for them is present, i bring death upon their little souls.
    because they can be devious sometimes and bite you in your sleep.
    fuck.that.shit.

9. If giants existed and one came up to me and screamed like a girl does when she see a big fuck off spider, I would probably die of laughter first. Humans are such pussies.

10. yeah i usually only kill them if there near my bed or toilet. when i was little i had a fear of spiders crawling in my butt when i took a dump.

11. catch it in a glass, or on a piece of paper or something, and let it go outside. That's what i usually do. My home is my home and however much i empathize with all living things, i don't want them in my own personal shelter. But i see no sense killing them over it.

12. My only "fear" of spiders is that one will crawl on me in my sleep...and it's almost more fear for it than myself, I'll like try to brush it off or scratch it, and it'll get freaked out and bite me...and then I'll likely kill it.
    I don't want this.