Spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by m18, Mar 22, 2012.

1. No...

2. [quote name='"m18"']
    I know a website where you can watch any tv show or movie, even movies in theaters(not great quality) i would be happy to share it if you want[/quote]

Well I have sho for free for three months lol but sure i'd like the link. They only have the first two seasons on demand.

3. Owl's aren't evil! Owl's are awesome!

4. Spiders are chill, they don't harm you unless you're too close/step on them, they kill other bugs around your house, then make there own little homes away from you, and they kinda look sick.

5. [quote name='"Relentless"']

Owl's aren't evil! Owl's are awesome![/quote]

Nope. They're terrifying.

6. this is true but they are still scary for some reason, hate those little motherfuckers

7. They're guardian's..... That terrifying screech could warn you of a cougar or bear, they startle me too. But their presence is an omen.

8. Man, FUCK spiders. Freaky little shits.

9. [quote name='"Relentless"']

They're guardian's..... That terrifying screech could warn you of a cougar or bear, they startle me too. But their presence is an omen.[/quote]

Guardians? Or freaky eyed 360 necked alien spies?

10. Fuck spider's man, Owl's eat spiders. [​IMG]

Lookat those pupil's, owl's gotta be tripping 24/7 lol. Or are they merely observing fully hmm?

11. What's is it called when you feel really sick and scared ,when you see things in large groups, insects for example or skyscrapers.

Relentless do you own an owl by any chance this is some serious ass shit may

12. I don't mind spiders. Only spider that makes me nervous, is the brown recluse. We have a shit load of black widows out here. They nest in the corners of our garage, right by the door. They don't bother anyone. They really don't leave their nest during the day. They only come out at night to hunt bugs and back to their nest.

This little fella used to chill under the chair on my patio. Don't know what kind of spider it is.
    [​IMG]

13. i really hate spiders . i mean we are so much bigger than them we shouldnt be scared but i just cant help it and lots of people hate them . my friend saw one in his car and he jumped out in the middle of traffic !

14. Your sig got me.

15. OP is going to eat a spider the size of a quarter in their sleep one night...

16. I don't know how many times I've seen a spider that has gotten away from me and then I've stayed up either looking for it or just in fear that it will crawl in my bed/mouth

Yea man fuck that I'm checkin my walls

Or taking a pee and seeing one scuttle across the floor and jumping like fuck so much that my stream lands against the wall:mad:

17. yup same

18. [quote name='"Daddygrow"']Spiders are awesome, I have a rise hair tarantula in my room! I have had her for years and find them fascinating as hell! It's great fun to sit back toke a couple bong hits and hold her watching her legs independently move! It's trippy, and here's a random fact most people could go without knowing, but the average human being while sleeping swallows 10 spiders in their lifetime! Look it up if you don't believe me! Ever wake up with that real nasty taste in your mouth! That's the protein residue from your midnight snack!!!! Lmao when I read this I could do nothing but laugh as know most people are freaked out by arachnids, hehe sweet dreams ALLddc7f[/quote]

FUCKKKKKKK YOUUUUUU lol

19. [​IMG]

Im cool with spiders, but moths... they scare the shit outta me. I dunno what it is about them.

20. OMFG it's because of asshole Wolf spiders i never go near the woodpile when camping. Those things get huge, at least tarantulas don't carry around giant fucking egg sacs. I'm serious we need to have a Wolf spider holocaust. :mad: