Spiders

Discussion in 'General' started by m18, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I'm a professional spider killer, I throw shit at bugs from across the room, one time, I was about to feed my snake, and the mouse escaped, 2 days later it met it's end when a plastic ball came at 500fps to it's rib cage, then again in the ear...I also like swatting flies...

2. [quote name='"m18"']
    What should i pack; a bowl of blue cheese or lemon kush :D[/quote]

Lemon kush sounds pretty damn good right about now

3. how are you supposed to kill giant bugs?

4. It is pretty dam good waked and baked and came in waves and lasted a good 4 hours, love my tolerance, but i think im going to go with the blue cheese cause the lemon is sativa dominant, whats your plan for tonight

5. Them spiders are so big out by me that you don't even want to step on them.

Bricks, Cinder blocks , hammers , any thing big and heavy is my weapon of choice.

In that pic I posted that white thing is a sack of babies.

6. [quote name='"m18"']
    It is pretty dam good waked and baked and came in waves and lasted a good 4 hours, love my tolerance, but i think im going to go with the blue cheese cause the lemon is sativa dominant, whats your plan for tonight[/quote]

Toke more bowls, watch shameless marathon and skim gc all night, avoid pizza :p

7. [quote name='"spliffmuch?"']Here is a wolf spider on the deck of my cottage in Illinois.
    [/quote]

In illinois?! Where?! I want to make sure to never go to that part.

8. Sounds great, never heard of shameless how is it? and i wish i had a pizza right now :eek:

9. In Ottawa about 70 miles southwest Of Chicago.

10. fuck spiders, i used to believe that they were like evil creatures when i was a little kid, now i just don't like em, sittin there on the wall like they pay rent or some shit.. ugly fuckers.

11. [quote name='"m18"']
    Sounds great, never heard of shameless how is it? and i wish i had a pizza right now :eek:[/quote]

It's pretty damn addicting. But it's only on showtime ):

12. [quote name='"The Osiris"']fuck spiders, i used to believe that they were like evil creatures when i was a little kid, now i just don't like em, sittin there on the wall like they pay rent or some shit.. ugly fuckers.[/quote]

Owls are evil creatures.

13. I know a website where you can watch any tv show or movie, even movies in theaters(not great quality) i would be happy to share it if you want

14. Dam I RoLL Fatties you go on liking sprees :D :smoke:

15. Hahahhahahaa, I should sign out for the night. :p It becomes an obsession. :devious:

:smoking:

16. I should not have read this thread. Won't be sleeping anytime soon.

17. I RoLL Fatties, the fuck? You using a like bot or some shit? I posted that and the second after I clicked submit I got a notification that you liked it.

18. lmao do you have a goal?

19. Im sorry man, me too most likely, or ill try to smoke myself to the point where i cant remember