Spiders on plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Thedarkside53, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Hey, first time grower i keep seeing these white spiders..are they good bad or neither. Thanks guys!!! Will upload pic next time i see one. They are the size of a nickel so i dont think they are spider mites. Plus they are all white

2. Following

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

3. I would assume just ordinary spiders. As long as you are not seeing leaf damage, your fine.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

4. Totally seeing some white spots. Also noticed it had one leaf all wrapped up in its web, so i broke that web and let the leaf relax. I am trying to save power so i keep the plants outside during the day then let them get about 3 hours of darkness and bring them inside hit with lights all night and so forth. Trying to post a pic i took last night of it.. new to this site and using my phone. I think its just a normal spider but never seen them around but now i constantly cath these white ones on my plant. 20170706_232743.jpg

5. Maybe they like your plant because there is something good to eat crawling around that you can't see.I let a nice big spider live in my tent and so far he is doing a great job. I had a couple of spider mitey leaves once which I pulled off and he took care of the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok thanks i also have another post asking about my led lights. Itd be great if yall could check that one out too.

7. The other post is titled. What do you guys think of these grow lights???

8. Yea I've been figuring spiders are helpful in the garden. The only place I let them live