Spiders in the Garden of Ganja

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, May 9, 2010.

1. So Not mites, but regualr spiders all over my house, i brought a few different types into my room with 2 mom plants 8 hrs later there are webs weaving in and out of my plants, are the plants happy? I heard spiders are only GOOD when GRowing GANJA? TRUE FALSE?

2. they'll eat the shitthat will destroy ya plants lol gnats and shit.

the webs aint a problem, should be easily removed lol

3. true, the spider will protect your plant from all other bugs, while your plant acts as its home. Amazing how nature can work.

4. yeah they eat all the bugs that come onto your plant but i would remove them before flowering because i dont think you went webs in your buds or spider eggs?

5. I want a praying mantis in my box. That would be bad ass. I just would need to be careful when pruning (those dudes are camo!)

6. hahaha that reminds me of my last year outdoor crop where i found one chilling on my plant while it was budding. i swear that shit was stoned as fuck it was just laying upsidedown hanging from the buds lls..right in the center. we tried to poke it and it didnt flinch or anything

7. only thing is that you'd have to worry about feeding it if nothing got in. spiders seem to flourish even if not much is around, although I am deathly afraid of them. :eek:

Other than that, a praying mantis would be THE. SHIT.