Spiders are cool man

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenRangerFOH, Aug 15, 2012.

1. I read that: NASA tests drugs on spiders, and observes how they build their webs on different drugs.

[​IMG]

2. cuz i fucking said so

3. I didn't read that but i think i watched the video.

Spiders are alright

4. Fuck spiders, they are no good.

5. Cool NASA smoked up some spiders

6. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you find a spider bro in your house, let it be. Unless there's evidence it accidentally bit you while cuddling in your sleep.

7. Look up "spiders on drugs" on YouTube. There's a pretty hilarious video related to this.

I'm not going to post it though because I'm really not sure if it'll fall under "discussion of other drugs" or not. :p

"Given THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, the spider didn't build a web. It built a hammock, where it lay all day and watched the caffeine spider go."
    :D

8. [quote name='"junkiedays"']Look up "spiders on drugs" on YouTube. There's a pretty hilarious video related to this.

I'm not going to post it though because I'm really not sure if it'll fall under "discussion of other drugs" or not. :p

"Given THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, the spider didn't build a web. It built a hammock, where it lay all day and watched the caffeine spider go."
    :D[/quote]

Lol, I saw this a couple months ago, I love the crack spider.

9. Kill them all with fire.

10. Spiders are fucking sick. My grinder has a real one on the lid.

11. [​IMG]

12. Tell that to tarantula which is on your head.

13. I basically live in the fucking jungle compared to most of you yanks, got those big ass 6 foot wide banana spider webs with palm sized arachnids waiting to fuck your day up... Not a fan of spiders at all.

I found one my cats sent to hell today, think it was one of those brown recluse ones. I hope it didn't manage to bite anything.

Fuck em, unless they are entertaining me while their intoxicated and on youtub.e

14. #14 Lavions, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    Just one type of spider I like is wolf spider.

15. Something like hornet vs spider fight? :D

16. Yeah, reminds me of some Discovery chanel shit bout some desert wasp that fucks up spiders and stuffs em down a hole...

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFKQaU25puI]Tarantula vs. Hornet - YouTube[/ame]

18. [quote name='"lauracatriona"']Spiders are fucking sick. My grinder has a real one on the lid.[/quote]

Post a pic!

19. That video was so gangster ahaha

20. Pretty much.:devious:. In highschool I useda get baked and see what animals had "come at me bro" stats...After all I am passive aggressive and try to avoid.