Spidermites

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by StraightFire, Oct 28, 2004.

1. yup my plants are covered with spider mites and it is flowering

when i harvest my plant and start drying them will the spidermites eat my bud up while i am drying/curing it?

2. how far into flowering are the plants?........Peace out........Sid

3. i dunno it about 3-4week

4. Doesn't have to be a problem. Happened to me several times. Options are: predator mites, Naam-oil, or good old chemicals. Every garden store sells something to fight spider mites. Here we have 'Masaï' from Bayer. 100% success guaranteed.
    Only 3 weeks or shorter before harvest, it's ill adviced to go the chemical way!
    Peace.

5. NEEM OIL my friend, and NO I would not advise spraying after 3 weeks in to flower, predetor mites will NOT work on 12x12, they need at least 18x6 to work. How bad are the mites? Are there lots of em, or just afew leaves infected?

6. They are eating yer bud NOW, also shitting on them too, NOT a nice smoke!

7. Yeah, if youre 3-4 weeks into flowering, the quality of your buds will already have been reduced. Get some Endall, or any other insecticide that contains pyrethrin, and spray the buds. If you dont want to use chemicals, heres another trick. Mix 1 cup milk, 1 cup corn starch, and 2 gallons of water. Either dip your buds in this or spray the buds till theyre covered. When it dries, it will trap the spider mites in a thin film, killing them. Also tie a twisty around the base of your plant, then cover it in vaseline, this will keep future mights off.

-Toke

8. i been had spidermites and i always spray it but nuttin seems to work at all will I at least get sum buds from my plant now even thought there are mad spidermites

9. So Should I Harvest It Now Or Wait Until It Finshieds

10. Is There Anything I Could Do It Budding So I Dont Want To Spray Anyting On It Casue Then It Will Casue Mold On My Buds I Heard Insense Work