spidermites on my plants! what should i do?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by immanoob42, Jul 15, 2012.

1. hey guys i have spidermites on my plants.. the leaves are really discolored and i dont know if i should give up on them or not..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Honestly Id start over. That thing looks rough with mite damage, nute deficiencies, and looks like it was also under weak lights.

Scratch this one, clean the hell out of that room and start fresh with better lighting and a clean room.

My brother had the same problem and refused to listen to me. He battled spider mites for MONTHS. Every harvest was a disaster. I wouldn't smoke that shit.

3. ^^+1

I've had my fair share of spider mites man and never have my plants looked like that. Far better off to start over in a clean room than battle those little bastards. If you had buds maybe you could try but don't waste your time on a plant still in veg

4. Are you sure spider mites are the issue? That looks more like nute burn than mites. To have an infestation that bad you would usually see more webbing.

5. I had a friend that had them that bad before I knew what I was doing !!! You need floramite, a doktor doom bomb, and hot shot no pest strips ! You better feed with some super thrive those plants are gonna be in shock but might pull out ... Really depends on if you have a legal limit to follow or not . Might consider finishing them up outside .