Spidermite.!?!?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Lee321, Oct 8, 2011.

1. I'm about to start week 4 of flower and today I notice a tiny black spider on one of my leaves iv had a good look around the others and other plants and can't seem to see anymore u think this is spidermite.?? Or Maybe just some type of house spider.?? Any suggestions please.

2. How big was it? Spider mites are really small. Kind of hard to see. Most of the ones here are redish.

If you think it is a spider mite, act quickly. Those things are very evil and multiply rapidly. I have known of people using the hose attachment of a vacuum to suck them off of buds but have never tried this myself.

Good luck

3. Hi ya, if you can only find the one it's probably a spider. I water my plants from an outside rain catcher and every now and then I get a little spider on my plants, I just tend to leave them and they just go away and/or catch any bugs that have got in :)

4. I had them 3-4 weeks in veg, and in flowering on 1-2weeks

Its because its getting to hot, cool it down , there evil before you know it half your leaves are gone . good luck

5. Cheers guys. It was kind of easily visible to the eye so not really that small I suppose. Just thought I'd get some advice sooner rather than later.! Will keep a close eye on things just to be safe hopfully was just a spider apart from that things seem to be ok. Has any1 used Dutch pro range before.? Appreciate the responses thanks

6. get the doktor doom fogger and just spray the plants down with mighty wash every few days... make sure u spray under the leafs and around the pot as well.. spidermites hatch eggs every 3-5 days so break the life cycle and save ur plants...