spidermite problems

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Just Smoke It, Jun 18, 2012.

1. I've had repeat trouble from spidermites through all my harvests which I think reduces yield. A few weeks after I started my plants I went out of town for a few days and I got back and all my plants are covered in spidermites. After the last harvest I bug bombed and cleaned the room and I use azmax to kill the spidermites. What should I do to stop them from ruining another harvest. Also how often can I spray the plants with azmax and I grow them via hydroponics.

2. No advice....help a blade out!

3. You cleaned out everything? Cleaned carpet? Cleaned grow equipment, not using the same soil? Mites are resilient as fuck. Are you keeping your area clean too? They thrive on dirty enviorments, keeping pets out? Have filters for air intake?

4. Mighty Wash, it works.

5. Yes I clean my room to the best of my ability, and I happened to have picked up some of that mighty wash the other day Ill use it soon.

6. battled the bastards for months tried all do it urself tricks bought alot of spidermite killer from from walmart,lowes,home depot,and others then i bought hot shot no pest strips and the bastards are gone have not tried wash but no pest strips are great

7. only way to rid spider mites is to actually dunk plant in some insect poison neem oil works well you here everyone saying they spray plant bla bla bla no matter what, you will never really rid them that way specially the eggs
    You need to make a solution in some barrel or pail and actually dunk the plant upside down in it do it 2 times in 4 day intervals
    and your done as well as spray your soil and all of the pot plant is in
    Now while doing this DO NOT PLACE BACK IN YOUR ROOM
    You need to sterilize your room USE Clorine you need to wash everything floors , walls light fixtures EVERYTHING if you got actual outside air intakes you need to place something as for insects entering room

Cleaniness is key to any insect or disease control in your grow room
    Keep friends pets the hell away
    keep your self clean shower prior to spending time in your grow room this is only way to rid them fckers once and for good