SpiderFarmer 2000

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by SitnSpin, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Mine got bit up by catties. Every bud was chomped. So much poop, i won't smoke it. I guess it was the most delicious. Love the aroma. I lied, i did take a bong or two, its worth a grow. Lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. +++

Squinklio's!

BOU is opening up!

20200706_104944.jpg 20200706_104955.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 6
  3. 7-10-2020 They are in the groove... grow my pretties!!!

I guess its been 10 days?

777777.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Looking healthy dude. Always love to see when peeps grow a bunch of one strain, so you get to see all the variation.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Hugga bogga boo! I'm feeling fly af. I roasted some jalapenos drank 30 beers and a few high balls of Black Bacardi, Vodka, and Desaronno. I forgot there were two ice cubes. Sweet baby Jesus, time for some fried tacos and pintos. Cannabis transplants are done, just have to do the healing BP/ Diabetic plants from Pedro. Manana! I feel strong!

FruitFly BarPro has my back for the pests! Ac on the 20th. I have to let it stand upright for 24hours before I start it. It's so badass, wifi, realtime temp, 10k BTU's... Look out Mofos!!!

20200714_172845.jpg 20200714_172856.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I'd say you're due some good grow karma. This run should crush. Found the fruit fly bar pro was great for fruit fly stuff, not so much for mosquitos and big flys in our house that are fast enough to get past it and into rest of house. I bet it does great.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks Spider Farmer!

• Like Like x 4
  8. Ya, Toots! It runs on vapor so you need to have a sealed environment or use a lot of them in like a greenhouse. The barpro guy told me that in Hawaii they have some cockroaches and they like hanging out in your car. He said just hang one on the rearview and the problem is eliminated. I'd use a bug zapper for house flys and skeeters. Just my two cents.

I need to pick up dog shit and mow the weeds in the backyard.

Peace potheads!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Surprising how much a little old dog can poop in 6-weeks, I mean months. poor dog! I hated being too sick to do any real work.

+++

• Like Like x 5
  10. At the end... can you believe that cowboy and then some crab bs. go tina! I think they should have a remote control on that skirt, flip the lever and it will roll up like a roman shade! oops! i have sunstroke.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. u know, I always listen to the tunes u post now.
    as I sit n smoke a j

i got sunstroke too

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. I keep catchin’ myself listening to nick cave lately. I try not to do too much of that. Listening to his songs catches my attention. Kinda like reading a good book, but after too much of it I feel dirty, ya know?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Did somebody say Sit n? lol.

Thanks Trojan! Smokey used to think it was like I was spinning the dial on the radio. Acting like a DJ! I love music! It is so much better than TV. No doubt!!!

Straight fire Pedro! Making a playlist right now!!! Got a kind of Lou Reed thing going on there. Loving it! Woohoo!

• Like Like x 5
  14. nothing to do withh Heathers!?

haha the 80s

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I have had 3 nicknames during my life, wrecker, hoodsy, and sitnspin. Now they call me fat, old grandpa. lol. Oh well... sighs and hangs his head.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Sweet baby Jesus... He is dark as fuck! Every song! But I love it!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Yeah. Small doses! And I suggest never listening to his version of “Stagger Lee”.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1