Spider on my dick!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Senior PoopiePants, Aug 16, 2011.

1. Haha, yeah - so I was taking a bath to relieve my sore muscles (from working so much). I stuck my finger in my belly button to remove any lint that may be in there. I thought something came out - and now it was on my you-know-what. Not thinking anything about it, I'm about to take it off when I see it's a little spider! It must have fallen from the ceiling. There never WAS any lint!

Didn't freak me out, however. Bugs don't faze me.

I can only imagine how other folks here would react to a spider being on their dick!!!!! :eek:

2. I would have freaked the fuck out.

3. I would have punched my self right in the dick without hesitation.

I fucking hate spiders.

4. I would of blown a load on it like a Boss.

5. Natural condom.

6. How could they possibly have made a picture like this, that's like the most specific, ridiculous situation? :laughing:

7. ^^^^lol.

btw, thats great your dick's Ok man

8. cant lie i just checked my belly button. spiders bug me out

9. #10 wsrd4b2, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Omg dude I'm sitting here cracking up from your freakout

10. good excuse to try auto fellatio

11. I like how you added the part about cleaning out your bellybutton. That's a critical part in the plot.

12. dude fuck spiders.....there are some monster ones where i live. and ticks....i got a tick on my dick and it stayed there for at least a day, i didnt think anything of it because i wasnt really hanging around the house looking at my dick or anything. then i realized what it was, and i had to pull that fucker off. whatever.
    head is head.

13. ^^word, one time I was showering after a walk in the woods and I noticed a tick building a tent in my pubes. Let him chill till i was done showering, then evicted his ass

14. Wack it off.

15. One time I found a tick on my balls after a rousing game of paintball in the woods. Yep. Hmm.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_30tzMRv4MA]Bugs on My Nuts- ICP - YouTube[/ame]

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CywfWRPeVvc]Ween - Flies On My Dick - YouTube[/ame]

18. I would've fuck the spider. spread it hard. i am realy drunk tho so.

19. *I* made the picture just for this thread thanks to a meme generator.