Spider mites week 5 flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Billmuhfukinblack14, Aug 17, 2019.

1. I heard nitrous oxide could be fun, however what you have there sounds deadly.

The essential oil mix seems neat though, its a start. Have you tried flowing them off?

12 drops total or 12 of each?hopefully total yip

Sent from my Z965 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. 12 drops total of the solution to a gallon it has all oils in 12 drops concentrated

3. the oils are very good but will not kill bugs but it does slow them down . it could be such a small amount of this stuff its only trace amounts . i am not sure.
    i personally would not use it . so you know the # 1 reason for rejected tested canabis is pest control sprays .
    will this be safe for use or will it be toxic ? im sure if you spray them with water to wash it off it may be saved and safe but again i am not sure . best to check the (msds report ) on the product your using .check google if it not on the back of the container or contact the company directly .

• Like Like x 1
  4. I’ll use water to keep them at bay until harvest

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. That alone should help ,because the eggs won't hatch in wet,humid conditions...But the adults keep laying anyway, LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah ima keep smashing the adults by hand I live kinda far from a store so when I get the chance to get some peroxide I will

• Like Like x 1
  7. You'll prolly only find 3% peroxide in stores, so you could use that at full strength and it may work just as good...
    I found the food - grade 35% stuff on Amazon....Couldn't find it locally.

8. Would it be better to order from amazon

9. Yeah, at least you can get your stronger 5% solution like the article suggests... That's the only way I've tried it so far...But if I had to,in a pinch, I would use the 3% ....Might even work just as well, but I don't know that for sure...

10. looks g
    ooks good . i would add a teaspoon of olive oil along with this you will be safe keep those buys away. once you harvest you should clean everything with bleach make sure you can eat off the floors . no bugs next time.[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
  11. I have carpet so how would you go about the cleaning of the area

12. 'Stanly Steamer', LOL...What else could you do ? That's a TOUGH one !

• Like Like x 1
  13. I think I’ll steam it and get some plastic and staple it to the baseboard so the intake isn’t pulling shit from the carpet

• Like Like x 1
  14. get a razor knife cut up the carpet . i hate carpets i get sick from them collecting dust and other funky shit even where . looked at your pic so you have plastic over the carpet . problem is the entire room carpet needs to be cleaned and the rest of the home . suggest using a vacuum daily on the carpet for 2 weeks straight

15. #36 socalgreentime, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    Screenshot_20190818-173707_Gallery.jpg

This will take care of them. I have posted about using this product before when i got spider mites. Its costly but worth every penny. Sprayed every other day for 2 weeks, and used the preventive dosage all the way till last week of flower and never saw another spider mite again. Soaked my plants and grow room with it. Initial infestation was gone after a few days but i kept using their infestation schedule then switched to their preventive schedule. Every grow i do now will always get their preventive spray. After the grow when i deep cleaned the grow tent their was no residue build up at all. Never could smell it when i harvested it and their was no chemical or bad taste in the smoke, only the flavour of the weed.

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. #37 dabs710, Aug 19, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    next time buy lost coast plant therapy and spray til you see pistils / frost. i mix it with my foliar now for a combo spray twice a week.

if they start making webs and shit you gotta pull early.

i did that one harvest a while back, warned everyone, they still bought it hahahahahahaha

you can sell me clones drenched with spider mites now and i wont care at all

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  17. How long does the 50$ bottle last

18. I have used 20% solution of 3% hydrogen peroxide to get rid of mites and kill the eggs during flower. Make sure you spray under the leaves.

19. forever, i buy the 30$ bottle for a 12 lighter lol. you use 6 teaspoons per gallon, so i put 1.5 in a 32 oz spray bottle, lasts a few sessions for small veg plants

• Like Like x 1