Spider mites week 5 flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Billmuhfukinblack14, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Was looking at my girl she has mites again should I spray or not should I do full leaf defoliation [​IMG]

2. In week 5 I would 100% spray, every other day for a week then two days off one day on and lighter and lighter as you get closer to the end. If you can get a handle on them you won’t meed to spray the last two weeks, same thing 2-3 times then something els then something els and cycle back to the beginning. Try and let as little water deep into buds as possible but not a big deal especially if you have ac’s running a lot so it’s not too humid otherwise burn sulfur if it is humid or run a dehumidifier. Venerate and grandevo are my favorites, then plant therapy is good too, you cannot agonize venerate or grandevo though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Also really focus on the undersides of the leaves when spraying, it’s most important

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Also, once you get them you will never get rid of them, it’s just kinda life, so make it a practice to spray everything especially veg constantly, and if you dip your clones when you take them that helps a lot aswell

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think it has to do with my intake fan because it brings in a lot of dust I had to put a filter over it should I get a stronger outtake fan for the tent

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Safe to spray during budding
    And/or

You can spray around the plant with Neem Oil Castile's spearmint liquid soap and veg oil .
    that also works in veg or around plants that are in budding but not on the plant during budding .
    Maximum dosages every other day when the plants are cool ......
    Spray under all the leaf's that's where the little bastered's are ..
    max is 2 oz per gallon every other day
    After you get control mix 1 oz to 1/2 oz per gallon every 3 days religiously .
    More ventilation or a good breeze bothers most all insects makes them not want to lay there eggs under the leaf's ….and helps control Powdery Mildew

Really you need to get on this yesterday …..
    Don't relax , you have to attack these pesky little insects or they will ruin your crop ...
    I would like to see a close up photo of the bottom of the leaf.

• Like Like x 1
  7. They’re on top of the leaves more than under the leaves you think it’s because I don’t have a fan blowing the top of my canopy just one blowing under the canopy

8. they lay they're eggs or larva under the leaf's
    if you stop them from laying eggs on your plant you win the battle .

9. They’re laying eggs on top of the leaves not the underside

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. You have the spider mite issue I don't .
    Do the fucking math know it all.

11. Who shit in your cornflakes dick no one asked you to chime in you said the most obvious shit

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. what are you spraying on them ?

13. I’m going to spray some solution I bought online it works good just haven’t used it because I thought they were gone for good but it’s been a long time

14. ok great (solution). hope it works . was going to give some advice on do and don,ts with the worst bug you can have in a indoor grow when your plants are in flower . sounds like you have it figured out . if you did not want help why post ? by the way water will do nothing and burning sulfer might as well scrap your grow . using some solutions can poison your buds wont be safe to use . best of luck . lot of bad advice posted in this thread .

15. Water, Sodium Laurel Sulfate, Castor Oil, Cinnamon Oil, Rosemary oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil

16. That’s what’s in it i mix 12 drops with a gallon of water

17. [​IMG]

Summary
    Though most products with sodium lauryl sulfate contain a negligible amount of this chemical, it’s known to accumulate in the body and cause health problems in due time.

Sodium lauryl sulfate has the potential to irritate the skin, eyes, respiratory, and digestive systems, depending on the method of exposure and entryways.

Burning sodium lauryl sulfate or products with this chemical can release fumes that contain noxious sodium oxides.

Sodium lauryl sulfate is highly dangerous to aquatic plant and animal life.

• Like Like x 1
  18. So is it bad to spray