SPIDER MITES outdoors?!?!?!?!?! Please any advise/help!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Saleen281, May 14, 2010.

1. So here is what it looks like ****Keep in mind it has gotten slightly worse since this pic***** I have 17 plants outdoors and they are on ALL of them =/ At the moment i think they are spider mites - they seem to be little tiny white webs or something, but not positive. Any advise on a diagnosis and how to get rid of them would greatly be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

2. pyrethrin spray, insecticidal soap, and luck

3. Hey bro, i havn't dealt with insect probs before so i dont know much about it. Have you used this stuff? Could it harm the plants? Where do i get it? Use both or just one? As you can see i need some direction here lol. Posting updated pics tom morning, its getting worse, help!

4. neem oil, pyrethrins, sulfur.

You want to first and foremost educate yourself on the particular pest, I cant tell from that pic if it is spider mites.

You will want to keep after them with multiple forms of attack as they eggs have a 2 week cycle, so you cant just spray once.

You should still be vegging, and being outside you can spray them off easily after you get the mites under control and going into flower