Spider mites HELP ( ;

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by CatsLoveAcid, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Yes that is what I meant

as for you BJ, smoking bud or flower contaminated with neem oil is rather dangerous for your health as neem oil is labeled as potentially toxic. There is big speculation about the relation between neem oil and CHS and many are speculating that this might be causing this terrible sickness rather than the cannabis flower itself.

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. Had one poop right in front of my face yesterday. (On a leaf like I hoped) IMG_20210914_094244707.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. After two weeks with ladybugs and just one spot shot soap spray of a few plants, I am actually pretty impressed with how the mite population isn't blowing up. No webs, stipples not spreading. I kind of expected it to be a waste with all the folks saying they don't work, but my next harvested flower room will need no spray for the last 5 weeks and I give ladybugs the WeedOrchard stamp of approval for controlling spider mites indoors.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Yeah use pesticides/insecticides as a second to last resort. What you are doing right now is called biological control. This the way god meant it to be :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ya, and spraying this is a pain in the butt. IMG_20210917_112335216_HDR.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Follow it up with some nematodes to really put the smack down on em!
    Btw... what kind of lighting do you have there?

• Like Like x 2
  7. De hps. Phantom ballasts. Gavitas I think

• Like Like x 2
  8. Really elaborate set-up! Must have put some good times work into it.
    If you don’t mind me asking, indirectly, is it a over the table operation or.. you know....;)?

9. I’ve been eye balling those reflectors for awhile now.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Use eliminator by Holi Moli !!!