spider mite help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Popeye, Aug 21, 2010.

1. I seem to have a minor spider mite problem. Does anyone know of a safe way to get rid of them when in flower. I saw a video on u-tube about LIQUID LADYBUG. Its suposed to be safe from sprout to harvest and all organic. Has anyone tried this? Any ideas. What do you all do? Help

2. Half rubbing alcohol half purrified water in a spray bottle
    spray once a week during early morning should fix your problem

3. Thanks, Ill give it a try

4. you can use neem up to a week before harvest...

5. i've used an entire bottle of neem and some other organic bottle safe indoors.
    i just ordered 1500 ladybugs... i figure i'll take the good luck from letting 1000 free :).

6. my local hydro shop suggested a drdoom bomb... the air was clear in a hour.. and it kills more bugs than just the one's in the cab..... i don't know how safe it would be a week before harvest.... can imagine it would be horrible... but i would look into it... and you don't have to wipe all those chemicals off... total hassle

7. Dont do this.

THC is soluble in alcohol. It will wash away. Bad on u skibe lol ;).

Get a Doctor Doom fogger. Follow the label. U can use it up to 2 weeks before chop.

Freak
    :smoke:

8. Ahh really? that would make a lot of sense. High Times lied to me! Im sorry blutis
    I better go tell my friend he sprays his babies with alcohol pretty often. Would it be ok for veg?