Spider mite....help needed!!!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by tarnlass86, Jul 2, 2019.

1. We've recently had a spider mite problem and now we have it under control in the tent I think they have spread round our house! I've been bitten 8 times in the last 3-4 days and I'm sure it's spider mites. What can I do to get rid of them out of my house?

Attached Files:

2. That looks like bed bug bites broski. How are you so sure that its spider mites?

3. Because I was bitten where where we were sat harvesting our last lot we took down early cus of them. An I've noticed them on my house plants aswel in the same area so there obviously travelling. My house is cleaned to high standard so definatly not bed bugs!

4. spider mites wont "bite" you, not the type that attacks plants anyway. Could be chiken red mites...

5. spider mite don't bite matey ,,have you got a cat ,,looks like flea bites ,,,,mac,

6. What are chiken red mites? What's difference?

7. We have a dog but he's no sign of fleas and he doesn't come in this room.

8. Google. Not that hard. SMH.

9. It could be any biting bug honestly. Bed bugs are tricky to notice as well. Most people don't even know that they have them. Also, I don't know what part of the country you live, so I cant narrow down what bug it could be.

10. I'm in the UK mate

11. We don't get mosquitos over ere. I'm in the UK mate.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. I have Googled it an it says spider mites can bite and they leave a small pimple surrounded by red which looks like what I had. I know that covers most bites but was just wanting to know if there was anything I can bomb my house with?

13. Well I live in the midwest of u.s. and that shit right there will make a midwestern wanna drop it all and move over to the uk. Lol