Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JoMommaNoid, Oct 22, 2010.

1. I've been playing "Spider-Man - Shattered Dimeonsions", and I have to say, this is the best Spider-Man game I've EVER played...the only other one I've really liked was the first one on Playstation/Dreamcast and have felt the rest of them just seemed like clones since (that said I've yet to play web of shadows, that looks great too).
    Perfect combat/web swinging/zip-lining system, including a first person brawling system that comes into play too...that actually doesn't suck...
    Decent dialogue (with every Spider-Man been played by a former cartoon incarnation of the character) and voice acting, and a relatively compelling storyline.
    My only criticism really is that the Spider-Man 2099 levels seem a little lacking, because of effort to make them different...it's interesting all the same.
    REALLY well done game with some fucking epic boss fights, in fact some entire stages are just one ongoing boss fight in stages...the sandman level was unreal...Classic villains too, most of the roster of the respective titles is covered.

Fans of the character or the games ought to give this one a look, IMO it's the definitive Spider-Man gaming experience yet.

Just, such a good game - so much more than I was expecting.