Spider Man-No Way Home.

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Oct 1, 2021.

1. Was Just Outside Askin The Kid Across The Street Whats Good if He Wanna Mow Our Yard One More Times an He Told Me They Havin This New Spider Man Movie Coming Out This Year...Spidey Played By The Same Dude as The Last 2 Movies Apparently But
    I Guess They Havin Doc Ock Make a Return an He Bein Played By The Same Guy Who Did it in The Older SM Movies an Also Jamie Foxx Set to Replay His Role as Electro again too lol.
    Any Body Wanna See This Movie When it Comes Out?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 2

2. News to me @Dizzy but I might agree Spider man is getting over exposed, like superman was?
    I'm eating my first can of baked beans with sausage ..like cowboys do ...lol

2hrs 15mins from yt ....?

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Yea They Might Be Over Usin Him lol I Know They Done Made Alotta Spiderman Movies...but ima Still Watch it bc I Love Those Kinda Films.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Dizzy it s seeing a grown man throwing stuff that has ooooozzzzzed outta his body ....UGH

nighty night Toni

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lol You Wild! Nighty Night To You To My Friend! :)

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Cant wait for this movie!

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Yea Same Here. Have You Seen All The Marvel Films?

~Toni~

8. I Forgot To Tell Yall...This Movie Soo Fire!! I Recommend It Highly.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. @black sabbath You Should Really Go See It Soon My Friend!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. I'm watching it right now!!!

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. What Did You Think Of It My Friend?

~Toni~

12. Fire so far, I got an hour left to watch lol I fell asleep last night. I'll finish it later today... I'm watching a lowish quality stream though, so I def gotta go see it in theaters

• Like Like x 1
  13. Oh Ok Will You LMK What You Think Once You Finish The Movie Please?

~Toni~

14. I saw the movie - quite enjoyable, but I was bored. I still think Blade II is Marvel's best movie

15. Yeah for sure I will. Gonna have to go to the theatre though. The last hour on the stream I was watching is terrible, I cant even watch it anymore. I saw the two big appearances though, dope as hell

• Friendly Friendly x 1