Spider found in woman's ear...

Discussion in 'General' started by Senior PoopiePants, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Thanks, Mr. Dankins! I put a lot of hard work into that fucker.... :)

2. Not cool. Not cool at all.

3. So they didn't say what type of spider does this? How do we know what to look out for? Good job media.

4. it's a chinese ear burrowing spider...lays eggs and mutates the victim...:p

[​IMG]

5. Hey - the topic of this thread is dynamically changing! I'm the OP, and I can do what I want! Nanny nanny poo poo.

So how 'bout water bottles? Aren't they cool? The plastic, the label, the cap? Awesome.....

We went from spiders, to Futurama, to my music, back to spiders, and now we're on water bottles.

DEAL WITH IT. :devious:

J/k

6. I prefer to use my Brita water filtration jug. It gives me the illusion that the water I'm drinking isn't fluoridated.

7. We can't even escape our water being fcked with, even rain water is sketchy these days,

8. Yeah, too bad Brita doesn't remove Flouride. The only way is through reverse osmosis.

:(

But don't they say Dasani is created from reverse osmosis? Yeah, and they probably put the flouride right back in. Who knows.

But regardless, you can't run from flouride - it's soaked into everything (the water containing the flouride, rather). Food produced on large scales rarely even use filtered water.

But that's that...

9. I don't know about THAT now. The water is purified as it's made in to rain, no?

But if they're fucking with our atmosphere (I don't believe in the negative HAARP theories and chemtrails) then it's possible. But I doubt it.

On a side note, I think HAARP is doing what Tesla wanted to - tap into the Ionosphere to get free energy. I think that's what the purpose of his tower was, but don't quote me on that.

And that's exactly what HAARP claims to be doing at a broad level - "sending certain rays into the Ionosphere.

Strange...

10. i would probably flip out if i had a spider in my ear.

one of my friends had a spider go down the wrong hole in his throat and it kept crawling up then falling. until it died several days later.

11. That's unreal, man.

12. [quote name='"Mr B0NG"']Insects in my ear, that's that shit I don't like.[/quote]

My friend played that song the other day... I forget the artist and the name tho.

13. I heard that most other countries don't bother polluting their water with this shit, why do we (The U.S) do it?

on a different note,
    I almost forgot this was a spider thread.

14. I thought it would be funny to change topics.

But yeah, it is about spiders (yawn).

15. Dude, fuck that.

:eek:

16. Ahaha.

17. [quote name='"iMPREPREX"']

I don't know about THAT now. The water is purified as it's made in to rain, no?

But if they're fucking with our atmosphere (I don't believe in the negative HAARP theories and chemtrails) then it's possible. But I doubt it.

On a side note, I think HAARP is doing what Tesla wanted to - tap into the Ionosphere to get free energy. I think that's what the purpose of his tower was, but don't quote me on that.

And that's exactly what HAARP claims to be doing at a broad level - "sending certain rays into the Ionosphere.

Strange...[/quote]

Nah I didn't mean haarp I meant like the contaminats that gets picked up and turned into rain, from pesticide spray to chemical waste, I remember watching a video from after the gp oil spill(whatever happened with that anyway) where someone in some state video taped oily rain coming down and pooling on the ground.

18. I knew a girl whom had a bug in her ear that laid hundreds of eggs.

19. Awesome! Lucky girl! :devious: