Spider Farm Light Run.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Deleted member 1100886, Jun 4, 2020.

1. So I’ll be culling the LSD due to it not taking off well, in its spot will also be blue dream cookie cross..... with this I’ll be able to really push the nutes...... cause it will be a same single strain run......

Added note, I’ll be removing the Alibaba boards and run nothing but spider farm.....

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  2. I agree

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Are they Highlander?

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are you happy so far with the results of the SF4000?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. Yes I am, it really put my last grow to the next level..... 31 zips not including trim and a SHIT ton of larf.....

• Like Like x 6
  6. So the system is trucking along, I am only using the sf-4000 currently, about 2 1/2 foot above the plants....... one is looking very well and is pushing hard. Photos to come soon

• Like Like x 5
  7. Ok here are the photos........

yes mom, I removed the Alibaba lights and repositioned my SF lights......

back corner is two weeks old, the back left is 3 days. And the front two are one week......

the oldest has some fat fingered leaves I love it, haven’t had a melt the face off plant yet, but I feel this run will do it.....

As for the SF lights..... no complaints here.... they are doin their thing so we shall see.

I hope the girls for now stay stupid short and node up like no other..... really trying to go for a good coverage on the screen being filled.....

and at you’ve been waiting for, the girls
    4FB4A9BB-9A4E-474C-ADB0-F2EF6D480742.jpeg D1D6B542-A639-415F-A693-4EDB2430EF2B.jpeg

@Heavn

• Like Like x 7
  8. As they say.... Pics or it didn't happen

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Oh crap lol, I didn’t even realize I never got the lights in the photo! Lmfao!!! I’ll get you one tonight lol

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Ok what's the middle one and two sides again? Sorry brain has gone over max and had to delete some input.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Well it’s just extra light...... with these being perfectly square idk how I am going to actually implement them....... a rectangle one it’s easy to tilt them and still get good coverage, square not so much...... so imma just have to wait and see

• Like Like x 2
  12. So what ones are the ones you testing? I'm lost I thought you was only gonna use the ones for testing gah....

• Like Like x 2
  13. fuck no, i couldn't do shit with only 200w total..... i am using a donated SF-4000 for the main light, then the SF-1000 for supplemental..... also the SF-1000 were the ones SF sent to me for a sponsored run.......

i may get a mother going so the SF-1000 will work perfectly for that.... and it may be moved for that, then once i keep the mother long enough it will be flowered.

• Like Like x 2
  14. tenor%20(26).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  15. Ya I know but I will not run 200w in my 4x4

• Like Like x 1
  16. probably should have a 2x4 and run them in there lol...why do they even sent those for a 4x4, so dumb...shouldnt even put people in this position. if you want people to test/advertise, send them the right gear...its like testing fishing line for deep sea and they send you 10lb test...

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Exactly..... thank you, my thoughts exactly

• Like Like x 2
  18. Does the sf 4000 not claim to cover a 5x5 with a draw of 480w and the 1000s cover 2X2 with 100w draw . I’m a lil bit confused

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1