Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spicy food hotter when you are high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZionLion2, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Does spicy food taste hotter to anyone when they smoke? Not sure if this is just me

2. Opposite for me lol I pour Tabasco like a waterfall with that red cocksauce and it tastes normal when I'm high. If I try sober it's way to hot :p

3. I have a pretty high tolerance for spice when I am sober, but when I smoke spicy chips that are normally nothing to me get almost too hot.

4. [quote name='"Fritter"']Opposite for me lol I pour Tabasco like a waterfall with that red cocksauce and it tastes normal when I'm high. If I try sober it's way to hot :p[/quote]

Cocksauce ? What the fuck is that.. or do I Evan wanna know

5. hahaha it is a nickname for a popular thai chili called sriracha that the best brand of which is made by huy fong foods and features a rooster on the label. I have a bottle next to me, it is good!

6. This shit?

[​IMG]

Hell yeah. It's pretty good. I usually use Tapatio though. Some REAL good shit.

[​IMG]

The chili garlic one is thicker though, tapatio is water-y.

7. I was baked and i tried the ghost pepper. I seriously thought i was going to die and i was ready to call the ambulance lol. Shit made me feel like i was super sick.

Naga Bhut Jolokia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tRq8ExAHzk[/ame]

8. I tried like a TINY piece of the ghost pepper before. Like one small flake. I put it on my tongue and my tongue just went completely numb lol.

9. The sensation is probably more intense due to you be under the influence.

10. when i eat spicy food i dont even notice the spice it tastes more like a sensation to the mouth.. lol wtf

11. Whenever I eat spicy food when I'm high I end up choking and the shit goes and burns my nose and it's a mess. But it's good!

12. I pour so much red pepper on everything. Lol. :D

13. Fuck yes! I used to smoke before I would get endless chicken wings with Asian zing and fries at Buffalo wild wings, shit was always crazy spicy! Haha.I learned my lesson since then.

14. idk, i eat very hot food pretty much all the time. Chili garlic is nothing to me hahaha, srsly tho, I put that shit on everything. Pizza, curry, pasta, bbq, hamburgers and hotdogs. But to answer your question, for me no. It has no effect either way, accept I do feel higher (probably cuz of the endorphin release) when I eat spicy and hot food while I'm baked.

15. [quote name='"ZionLion2"']Does spicy food taste hotter to anyone when they smoke? Not sure if this is just me[/quote]

Hahahaha yes! I thought I was going crazy. I ate hot wins that I loved sober. I ate them high, could only eat a few too. Hot. I'd rep this if I wasn't on my phone.

16. Tabasco. That shit is hot but when you get high it tastes so fuckin good its unbelievable. Hot Cheetos and Tabasco is #1 high munchies snack for fans of spicy food. Gotta pour a grip of Tabasco in the bag, shake it up, pour more, shake again, and pour once more if you really want some good shit. Its also good if you throw some lemon juice in there, I like it with the lime hot Cheetos but they don't sell that shit on the east coast. Lame bastards.

17. It is funny that this only happens to some people. Good to know I am not the only one! Still love spicy food high but got to take it a little easier with the heat. If I drink then spicy foods have even less effect then if I am sober. Cheap shitty pizza covered in sriracha is my drunk food of choice.

18. no but i care less thats its hot. Im a bit of a bitch when it comes to spicy foods. love them but no thanks on the "sizzle your f'in mouth off" hot. Ill stick with just hot and buffalo.

however... When medicated, ill own anyone in a wing eating contest, regardless of hottness

19. You should try buffalo wild wings blazin' wings, no pun intended :smoking:. They taste pretty good, but they are painfully hot.

20. I started eating sushi as to avoid putting up weight because of the munchies and let just say that normally I enjoy wasabi but when im high its simply too much it whatever quantity.