Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spicing Up The Herb

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pyrokwah, Oct 6, 2010.

1. I have been wondering, do any of you have any experience using herbs and spices, and I mean kitchen stuff like clove, not tobacco, to spice up your herb?

I've been thinking about trying mixing some of my stash with some clove to see how it tastes, anything I should know? Any proper proportions?

2. I personally dont do this but I was wondering about it the other day. I guess what really perplexes me is how some strains are altered by growers. I had this lavender strain and it really did smell like lavender, which leads me to believe the grower might have sprinkled some lavender dust on it (which I dont mind personally). But in weeds they were talking about putting cinnamon in a joint, granted, they also made hash in a washing machine...but still.

I really wouldn't want to risk getting a harsh throat or something.

3. Yeah, I now that some things have a soothing effect on the throat though, so that might help. And I didn't even think of cinnamon, that would probably be interesting.

4. yes, exactly what they said.... i had tried this before and it fucks up your throat and lungs... youre not missing out on anything so dont risk it... weed is good by itself anyways am i right or what!?

5. If need Spices and herb with large volume (cardamom, clove, turmeric, nutmeg, Black pepper, white pepper, coriander, cinnamon, etc) you can call me or visit our website : Indonesian Spice Food& Agriculture Exporter, Contact : Roni