Spice Genie, Anyone Tried It?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Duke, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Just ran into a dry spell and have read post after post about these Spice products, decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, many sites don't even sell it USA, but I found a site and all they had was Spice Genie...

Anyone ever try it?

2. Nah, but Spice Diamond was pretty mild to me.. Apparently Spice products have some kind of cross tolerance with cannabinoids because its a cannabinoid..

A google search on Spice Genie makes it look like it's not a Spice product at all, or maybe not even real.. I'd love to hear of anyone who knows more info about this

:bongin:

3. I agree. I've tried Spice Diamond and I noticed a definite cross tolerance. I still have half of the pack sitting in my drawer.

4. I think it's a Spice product, not 100%.

5. If you can find it, hit up the Chillin XXX, strongest of the blends lasts a little shorter though.

6. The Spice products are probably going to be banned before the year is up...

Damned feds bannin' shit just cause it's got a synthetic cannibinoid thinga-ma-jig in it.

7. i think they would bann it anyway because it sounds like if its a cannibiniod it should fall under the anlogues act or so it seems

8. I just finished my Spice Diamond and it was amazing
    I didn't see any cross tolerance though..

9. I was reading reviews and supposedly spice genie is between gold and diamond in potency, I dunno...

If it's worth a damn I might buy more, or try the tropical blends.

10. Bump, would really appreciate some first hand knowledge on this shit...

Also, has anyone (besides mavez if he comes into this thread) bought frm Captain Amsterdam?

11. Try, spiceworld420.com, and spicesale.com. buy spice gold, spice diamond, or chillin xxx. Those are the shit. Ive used them all a lot

chillin is the best. by far. spice lasts FOREVER. if you want 2 know more pm me

12. The thought of spice makes me gag.

13. ebay.co.uk is a godsend. Don't pay those crazy spicesale.com prices

14. I always go to easyleaf.co.uk
    Really good prices on that stuff if you like it. Don't even buy it if you have a huge tolerance, it will be a waste

15. Yeah I've tried genie I liked it I thought it was a good product another good product is Ocean breeze it usually goes for about twenty an ounce and genie about 30 an ounce I would recomend either one...I did not enjoy the original spice i didn't think it had quite the same effect. The only thing with the ocean breeze is after if I didn't go to sleep I would end up with a slight head ache but I would definetly recomend either product.

16. I've only heard of people using Pep Spice and they said that works just as well as weed, just about. Never heard of Genie =O