sperm+ weed. what does it mean?

Discussion in 'General' started by Da_Jtac_0, Jan 22, 2009.

1. This sentence is a big hint

2. how depressing

3. I'm not sold. It sure as shit aint a fukking contraceptive.

4. #5 sky dog, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Of course

Weed has no harmful effects

5. #6 CannabisInCanada, Jan 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2009
    Best case scenario: This is bs (very possible), or it doesn't make much of a difference

Worst case scenario: Weed = shitty male birth control? :eek:

:smoke:

6. slower swimmers and decreased sperm count. But don't count on it for birth control against an 18 year olds reproductive system.:D

7. If this was true that would be amazing since I don't want to have any kids. However, after smoking for 3 years straight and still getting my gf pregnant I'd have to say it sounds like bullshit.

8. Omg that's not even close to what I thought this thread was gonna be about.
    I don't think sperm+weed was the best way to word it. Haha.

That reminded me of pineapple express..
    "The dopest dope I've ever smoked. Smell it. It smells like God's vagina."

9. So that's why people that smoke a lot of weed don't have kids... :rolleyes:

10. that is so fucked up!
    But yeah, that's actually exactly what I thought this was gonna be about. haha.

11. I dont see what the huge deal is, there are probably TONS of chemicals we consume every day that have negative effects like this... Its not like it will make u sterile... If you want to have a baby with a lower sperm count you might just need to have sex a few more times:rolleyes:.

12. Fucking a, skydog. that's the funniest thread I've read in a while.

Does this mean my sperm gets high with me? That's bad parenting.

13. I had a conversation about this with a pregnant girl and she blew my mind with her response.

She said that although its mostly bullshit, Marijuana could possibly just kill off more male sperm, as theyre weaker turning that X into a Y.

I think she has a point.
    Most pregnant girls with stoner boyfriends that I know DO have girls.
    Including the one I was having the conversation with.

14. marijuana causes one of two reactions in mens sperm... the either speed up and "fry" themselves or there is a lower sperm per ejaculation count

15. This isn't bullshit, long enough exposure to weed does cause temporary fertilization because of the chemical's that are artifically produced my weed. Quit weed for a month or two and your swimmers will be back at 100%.

16. i heard that weed doesnt kill sperm cells, it deform them so your children will have disabilities... kinda fucked up

17. Yeah, I too thought that this thread was about somebody getting their man juice on your buds

18. My friend's fiance or whatever just had a baby boy. When he first found out she was pregnant my friend was like, "Man this is fucked. I thought drinking Mountain Dew and smoking weed all the time was about the same as wearing a condom." He was just messing around though but yeah... I also thought this was gonna be about the joint sealed with jizz.