Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spent the weekend Blazin' with thousands!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cowboysaxman, Jun 2, 2010.

1. The 2010WorldHempFestExtravaGanja:hello::hello:

Was too cool, sittin' in a former hayfield by a creek in NorCal, Blazin' it up:D:smoke:

My MedMJ club took 1st and 3rd in the cannibus cup:D
    Spent the weekend chillin' and rollin' joints for my club:D:smoke:
    Listening to chill MJ based music, checkin' out awsome booths,gettin' WAAAAY Blazed!!!

Had the local Sheriff walk by while I was Hittin' a HUGE Bongload, never imagined I would see the time this kind of festival could happen in my county!!!:smoke::smoke:

Sorry ya'll missed it, maybe next year:D:wave::smoke::smoke:

2. Sounds like a great time :)

3. Sounds awesome, Cowboy!

We've come a long way toward legalization when we can do things like this.

Hope you got stoned out of your mind. :smoke:

4. Damn, I'm jealous.

:D

5. Hell yeah ESPECIALLY the part about taking a fat bong rip infront of a sheriff! Well done cowboy :D

6. Anybody even REMOTELY close should come next year:D( HINT HighliketheSKY)
    The camping was cool, people even better:smoking:

Music was awsome, met a upcoming rapper, named The Real One out of Modesto. His stuff was ALL MJ related and flowed like water:D

I'm still grinning just thinkin' about how far we've come towards being free!!:hello: