Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spent 40 bucks for this. Was it worth it?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Greenzendot, Feb 6, 2014.

1. who are you referring too for both comments? Me or op

2. Well I saw the "debate" on wether it was fire or not so decided to contribute and give my input, so I guess that's that. And the second part is in reply to pokeabewl

3. you got some killer there....

4. I bet if the op had a pic of the bud outside it would look way better and be hairy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. looks good...i have my bachelors in weedology so you can trust me

6. That doesn't look like 4gs to me, but appearance wise looks like good stuff.

7. That bowl is sick

8. fuckin shweeeet

9. Looks good but find a new weedman who throws in a 'little extra'  :smoking:

10. That looks great my friend, I just recently starting getting those 10/g hookups as well!

Happy 4,000 posts to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bongin:

11. Nice looks pretty dank thats a good hookup 10/g. usually around here good medical will run you 20/g if you don't know the right people.

12. Ya that looks straight. 

13. looks can be deceiving on the weight. pretty much the only thing i can always guess almost perfectly is mexi-brick crap.

but i'd pay $40 for that.

looks like some pretty fire stuff right there friend! congrats on the score! let us know how it smokes!

14. I apologise for reviving a dead thread but yeah, I would pay 40 for that.

15. That's good herb but try bargaining a little try 30 next time.