Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

spending your remaining funds on weed.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedsmoker500, May 15, 2010.

1. fucking shit man, its friday night I got 20 bucks but I dont have any plans or a job, so im wondering do you guys usually spend the last of your money on weed or not? I really want to smoke, but damn i never spent money on weed knowing ill be dead broke for a bit you know? ahh this is a dilemma!

2. I do it all the time.. Whenever i get like 10 bucks I spend it on weed. I live with my parents so I mean i get everything for free. And I dont work so that 10 bucks is hard to aquire.

In the end.. yeah spend all your money on weed and you will never regret it.

3. If I only had $20 I wouldn't be spending money on anything.
    I know the "pot will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no pot" but making good financial decisions is a good habit to start early.

It better in the long run to live on less money than you actually have than to spend it all (or more than you have, with credit cards).

I'd probably hit my friends up and plan to smoke them out some time later.

4. Why not hit up a couple buds, have everyone toss in a few bucks, get a possibly larger sack and have a bro-fest?

5. dont create a habit of doing that. the day you move out, your life goes from free to broke within 24 hours. lol

you can do it now since it wont hurt you really.

6. i usually just throw in on a blunt with friends when im strapped on cash but its different having your own stash to smoke from at home. i think ill keep my money because i need to clean up sometime soon so i can get a job.

7. I get down to $20. I have 3 choices: weed, gas, or food. Weed wins the vote man. I'll put a few cents here and there in gas and worry about food when the time comes(if parents dont cook). And YES I said a few cents in gas. The least I put in gas was 13 cents.

8. I'd say spend the $20 bucks on weed. What else is that gonna get you? A number 1 at McDonalds and 3 goodies from the dollar store. If u only had $200, a mortgage to pay, and you decided to buy an ounce, then you're an idiot.

9. me exactly spent the last of my money when with parents cause all expenses paid. move outa home end up getting the sack and spent the last of my money on an 1/8 now i cant afford food had to sell my ipod for a weeks food while looking for a job.

10. get the weed man. Its only a 20

11. ^^ I think thats the ticket, it is like an investment. Get the job = more expendable income = more mony for the herb. :D:wave::smoking:

12. Hold on to your money. The weed is still going to be there when you're flush again. Plus you will have had a nice t-break between now and then. Think of what you have to look forward to. :p