Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spending Birthday Money On Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Drugs Bunny, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Is this a bad thing to do? Say I don't want clothes or electronics, but I do enjoy smoking weed - would it be bad to spend loved ones money on weed?

I say this because a while back people were intentionally giving me gift cards as I smoked a lot of weed and spend most my money on it.

2. If you wanna buy weed then buy weed

3. no man, just dont let them know you spent their cash on buds.. in the long run im sure they'd just be happy that you were grateful and happy with your gift!! :smoking:

4. fuck it why not ?
    if it was money u maid you would spend it on the same thing

5. If they don't want you to then don't.

6. It depends on your morals but I can't say I haven't done this before.

7. Why does it matter what you spend it on? Does it make a different if you spend that money on clothes and money you earn later on weed, or vice versa? Money is money, no matter how you get it.

8. Haha I've been in the exact same boat as you are! I got money for my birthday and had the same thoughts as you. I said fuck it and bought some weed. Couldn't be happier with that decision! Also did the same with the money from my college graduation that I received from some relatives.

9. It's your money. Buy what you want ;)