Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Spending bday money on weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by justyn93, Dec 3, 2011.

1. My grandpa gave my $20 (my birthday was a month ago), and I know he would be against that. Basically my question is do you think it would be morally wrong to buy weed with it? He was saying money is a better gift cuz you can buy whatever you want so i think it should be good. lol. I'm probably over thinking this but i just wanted some other opinions. Thanks blades

2. 4 crack rocks are 20 bucks...maybe its the "better" investment.

3. my birthdays sunday some family is comming to see me, i plan to at least go get a quarter from the disp after that lol.

4. Yeah I'm sure he would rather me smoke weed and be chill then be an alchy and be violent or smoking cigs

5. nah,you'd endup gettn some dirt weed for 20 buck'z anyway from fargoz..

6. Its for you bday so get what you want

If you want sum bud then buy it

7. Do you live around here? I don't get dirt weed but anyways i'd split with my gf and then we would get a half dime lol. I need to make some bank so i can buy a QP that'd be so nice lol. Then i wouldn't have to re up for like 3 months

8. your gonna get a half dime? so like a 5 dollar bag...and your splitting it.... dude thats 2.50 just buy it.

9. Oh wait i worded that wrong and our "measurements" are fucked up here. Everyone says a dime is half an eighth and thats for 30$ lol and i meant a half eighth. Don't ask why ppl call a 30 bag a dime when a dime means 10 but whatever. EVERYONE i know uses that

10. people also call a eighth a dub and and eighth costs 60 so idk where "dub" comes in

11. haaha yea ive def come across other people on here who must live around you bc they would say the same shit.

dime=10cents=$10 bag of weed
    dub=20 anything=$20 bag of weed

i dont know how the terms could possibly get used in the way your saying. it just doesnt make any sense. why add a random slang name that has no apparent association to something?

12. You wont get that far with 20$ haha. The more you spend the less chance you are to get ripped off imo.

Anyway, its ur money do what you want with it. BUY SOME BUD!

13. It's your money, use it when you need it

14. [quote name='"Taylordank"']You wont get that far with 20$ haha. The more you spend the less chance you are to get ripped off imo.

Anyway, its ur money do what you want with it. BUY SOME BUD![/quote]

Yeah but I'm splitting a bag with my GD

15. He gave you the money with the intention of letting you buy what you wanted. You also legally and "morally" (if that's possible, lol) possess the money.

Do what you want with it.

16. Is your grandfather J.G. Wentworth

17. Don't feel bad. I spent the 100 bucks my grandma gave me on a half.
    I invested the remaining 20 dollars into crack rocks, because Snowman provided me with a pro tip.

18. Haha you sound like me. I got $200 for my birthday. Bought an ounce and felt kinda bad since it was given to me by my parents. and then my mom asked where all my money went :smoke:

19. It's twenty bucks I make that in 30 minutes with the crack I sell. Metaphorically that is.