Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Speeding up a TBreak

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blunt X, Feb 2, 2010.

1. Alright so i need to take a break from smoking because my tolerance is through the roof. I have been splitting an 8th with 4 people and finishing it in a couple of hours and still not as high as i would like to be.

So i was wondering, Can i speed up my t-break so i dont have to take off for 4 weeks just so i can get a good high again. I thought maybe if i do similar things that people do when trying to pass a drug test i would lower my tolerance since i would have flush all the thc out of my system. I was thinking about working out and drink a lot of water for about a week.

Will this work? or is time the only thing that will lower your tolerance?

2. You can shave a couple days off a tolerance break by eating lots of fruits and vegetables and drinking lots of cranberry juice. When I'm on a T-break I drink nothing but cranberry juice the entire time.

3. i wouldnt dive right into a tbreak, bc you'll just fail and get discouraged.... you need to build up to it. like smoke every other day for a few weeks, that way you get used to going without but you dont have to go more than a day. then if youre comfortable with only smoking 3 days a week, you can think about graduating to no days a week.

4. well i know this isnt the best idea but i take darvocet and xanax when im on my T break for the first couple of days. I smoked everyday for the past 4months and started my tbreak today. Its going ok but the xanax and darvocet kinda bring me down and i can stop taking xanax easier than i can ganja

5. Hhaha yeah its only day one and im getting discouraged thats why i was wondering if i could speed it up. I feel like i have pretty good self control though to not smoke but I am just so damn bored. I forgot what to do if i can't smoke. This is why i wouldn't mined working out to speed up the process. it will just give me something to do.