speed question/situation

Discussion in 'General' started by Chilll, Jul 24, 2007.

1. Ive been using speed; adderall, concerta etc. for about 3 weeks now. I thought it was the perfect drug for me it gave me a giant boost of euphoria and made me energetic and stuff throughout most of the day. I really only use it more as a supplement than recreationally. I would do it in the morning right when i would wake up and boom off to work happy as ever. A few nights ago i experienced a terrible crash, it seems that my depression has caught up to me and completely crushed me in one night(and it was my bday lmao how fucked up is that). thank god for tequila and a good friend... lol but in all seriousness, can speed cause massive depression? I know i have that shit thats wrong in your brain that causes depression because ive had this all my life just now its becoming unbearable. Also will 5-htp be any good for me?

2. I don't know man,

But it sounds as though you were taking a drug for the wrong reasons.

I think you answered your own question- you already had depression. Running on speed probably ran your serotonine levels low.

3. Is there a right reason to do hard drugs, such as speed, crack, heroine, etc?

4. Yes,

speed is meant for add/adhd kids who cannot pay attention.

Given to the correct individuals the "speed" effects are minimal/non existant and typically have the alternate effect.