Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Speech on Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by b0nes, Apr 1, 2010.

1. In about 2 weeks i am giving a research speech on Medical Marijuana.....i have been browsing the web looking around and have came across some ok sites but nothing to special.

Can you guys point me towards some good information or sites on the history of medical marijuana and just medical marijuana in general also. I need these site to be legitamate sources to. i need to be able to come up with about 10 mins of information aswell. and i need 3 different sources. one which will be my co-workers sister who owns a dispensary in colorado.

2. Are you sure you want to do the history of marijuana? It is hard to pin down. The web has an awful lot of anecdotal summaries, but they are based on archeological references which will be hard for you to find. You'd do better searching in your college library for some of those. Otherwise we have a great resource stickied called Granny Stormcrow's list that can be searched for articles from journals on recent studies. But some of Granny's articles are references to studies that do not give enough information about the source for a paper/speech. You'd have to sift through them, but it would make a great speech.

Sammy