Specific States Forums for Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by calicheese23, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I was thinking that having a sub forum for each state under the Medical Marijuana section would be a good idea. If that would be too much then maybe just a west coast, mid country, and east coast.

Every state has different laws and different ways for patients to get their meds. If we have different forums we could have a sticky list in each state's forum with a list of qualifying conditions with links to the laws text.

It seems most people in the medical marijuana forum are from California and it could be confusing and hard to find info on medical marijuana (what qualifies, how much you can carry, where you can use it, how to obtain it etc...) if you live in Michigan or Colorado for example.

Just my 2 cents:smoking:

2. I think sub forums for each state would be way over the top. However, it would make sense to have a thread with a post for every state in alphabetical order with the necessary info.

I'll be adding a few new Mods soon and with the new additions, someone should have some time to work on this or recruit someone who knows their stuff to work on it. :)

3. If im not mistaken, indytoker already has a sticky that is exactly that....

4. Ya I was starting to think while typing out my idea that it would be too much.

Thanks for the reply's though! I'm glad these threads get looked at:D Keep up the good work, I love this site.

5. I bet that's the thread that chillax recently updated. Well, ok...that's solved. :p