Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Specific question about tolerance and vaping very small amounts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Feb 18, 2013.

1. I need your guys help on determining how long THC will stay in my urine.

I'm 5'5" 120 lbs (very skinny with very little body fat)

Say I vape everyday. It is a very small amount every time. One gram can last me up to 3 weeks with how little I use. Would the combo of vaping minuscule amounts and having little body fat mean that it wont stay in my system very long, or does the fact I do it every day counter that?

2. I would honestly count on it being on your system and urine for 20-30 days on your usage.

"Every second of every day is your time"

3. Got ya. Do you think it would be out faster if I exercised daily? I dont know when I would be tested so diluting my piss with gallons of water wouldnt help

4. id say two to three weeks to be totally clean.

5. Yes exercising and sweating large amounts while flushing your body with tons of water will help speed up the process of getting clean good luck man.

"Every second of every day is your time"