special weed talent

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kind Bud92, Nov 13, 2010.

1. so it seems like everybdoy can do something bud related that is hard to do, what is yours? for me its my blunt rolling. i can roll blunts while driving, i drive with my knees and roll the blunt on my lap. i even do this on the freeway, i also once took a bong rip while rolling a blunt while driving on the freeway. so what is your weed talent lol

2. not safe bbro

3. haaha na my friend is there to grab the wheel in case theres an issue

4. still not safe

5. yeah damn be careful, blunt while driving is pretty unsafe, but driving with your knees, while rolling a blunt, while ripping a bowl?!?!?! you gon' die son!

6. haha ya w/e its funny as fuck though dont give a fuck you know

7. there is NO reason to be rolling a blunt while driving.

ESPECIALLY if you have a friend right there that can do it for you.
    If he can't roll, teach him. Also, roll up before you roll out. Always works better.

8. So you don't give a fuck that you're endangering everyone near you?

That's Grade A loser shit.

9. its funny and you dont give a fuck until you kill somebodys 5 year old kid. while you and all your friends survive

10. ^yea that. thats some reall bullshit. yea guys im pretty chill, ride on the freeway rolling ablunt, and ripping a bong while driving. dont mind me just driving thru. lol one day u gonna hit a pothole, spin, flip and die and break your bong. will suck.

11. haha relax im a beast i can drive like that and my friend is usually there to grab the wheel once i almost drove into the car in the next lane on the freeway lol but my friend saved the day.

12. :eek: NOT THE BONG :eek:

13. I would describe what you're defining as "talent" as "reckless idiocy" :confused:

14. You are out of your mind, I hope you hit a tree and die before you kill someones kids.

If you think driving with your knees until you fuck up and your friend can hopefully fix it before everyone dies, then your I.Q. can't possibly be above 80.

15. Despite if it's wreckless.... talents still talent baby.

I guess if I had to name one it would just have to be snapping fat bing rips.

1.2 g is my current best.

16. That's fucked bro.

17. And people wonder why it is illegal too drive under the influence of anything.

18. sounds like you guys need to chill out

19. no you just think your cool, but your really not

20. i dont think im cool. i basically made this thread so people could tell what sick talents they have related to the herb, i expected to see some aweosme posts instead of people bitching about what i put.