special spray?

Discussion in 'Absolute Beginners' started by gravy, Mar 6, 2003.

1. A guy who runs a hydroponic shop by us showed me this spray that is supposed to " change the sex" of the plant it is sprayed on.

He showed me two formulas one for turning males into females and the the fem. to male one.

It was a commercial product.

I was just wondering if anyone had ever heard of anything like it, or an idea like it?

2. never heard of it, could be possible though, if ya get it tell me how it works.

3. I call bullshit on that one...........

4. na its not bull shit but i here you will end up with alot of herms

5. It helps plants that have a tendency to hermie out stay straight and true to being a female. Yea, there is a spray that does it, but its not a magical cureall to turn males into females.

Plus you have to be real careful with it. If you get it on your skin it will make your dinky fall off and a cooter will grow back in its place. :D

6. Be careful not to get it on your skin or YOU will turn into a critterette! :D

7. haha.... ok just making sure i actually heard what i thought he said at the shop, just making sure im not insane....

i just wanted to know if was a real thing or not( not like i'd buy it) thanks for the info though.

Grasscity Deals Near You