Special One of a kind Toro!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by IV XX, Aug 6, 2011.

1. it was a tiny dab, wasn't trying to go impressive, again, was just a quick video hit.

also, to those who are asking why I would use a signed bong, well, why not? I ultimately didn't have it signed to just store a bong away with signatures, bought the bong to smoke out of, having it signed was merely a added bonus. we had plenty of other stuff signed by the artists as well, so we're not exactly worried, besides, how many people can say they hit a sick ass Toro that was signed by Afroman, Devin the Dude and Bun B?

2. That's dope Sweet tube! that was my exact last toro until my dog broke it :(

But you should definatellllly get an ashcatcher for it I recommend the toro showerhead one it matches, fits perfectly, and keeps it WAY cleaner while also making it FAR easier to clean when it finally does dirty up. No added drag as well just as smooth they're like $110.

I'd also put some clear coat on those sigs as well, this along with the ashcatcher should help keep this thing official and pristine!

3. ya you gotta find a way to preserve those