Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Special Muffins

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Deleted member 424398, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Well, I'm using Betty Krocker brownie mix
    I put 1/4 of a cup of that mix in a muffin slot and added .5 of some really bomb sativa.
    I added spoon full of jiffy peanut butter and a half spoon of butter to each slot.
    How strong will each muffin be with .5 grams?
    How strong will it be for .25grams? 1gram?
    Thanks in advance ^_^

2. lol congrats youve just successfully wasted weed

3. I've experimented with this before but with like 2 grams of king henry... it wasn't a waste, and I made 2 batches back then without a plan and on impulse...
    Sooooo.... yeah...
    I'm just wondering how strong these will be?
    Its like a firecracker I guess you could say?

4. To use it in cooking you need to make an extraction first ie butter or oil and so on but ya you got nothing sorry

5. idk it woulda been better to make cannoil or cannabutter and use that instead of sprinkling it over the batter lmao. again congrats on the wasted tree

6. Yeah, just an experiment... will be making cannabutter later on, just pretty lazy today...I only made 2 muffins anyway so ehhh :)

7. you should have just made a firecracker...

just putting some peanutbutter or butter into a muffin mix isn't going to get the job done.

8. Why didn't you use coconut oil? You just wasted so much potency that you're better off smoking it. If you knew even the basics of edibles you would know how bad peanut butter is, especially to Quantity:Fat ratio.

And lol it takes way more then sprinkling it.. you need to decarb and make the oil separately..

Facepalm.

9. I don't know guys, I took just one bite and I'm on the fucking moon... off a .5g hand sized peanutbutter muffin... damn

10. You must have the tolerance of a 12 year old or you're 12 years old.

11. [quote name='"DreamHaze"']I don't know guys, I took just one bite and I'm on the fucking moon... off a .5g hand sized peanutbutter muffin... damn[/quote]

It worked instanly?

12. [quote name='"Gryphonics"']
    You must have the tolerance of a 12 year old or you're 12 years old.[/quote]

Lol..damn u guys are harsh

13. [quote name='"Ftsk515"']

It worked instanly?[/quote]

No... took an hour to notice I was pretty high...

14. Hey, I have a bmi of 18... I'm great :)

15. This.

Attached Files:

16. I think ya'll should try it...
    Ate less than half and I was baked from 6pm to 12am and I still felt it a little when I was waking up...
    Damn good muffins... damn good.