Special little things to do for that someone special:

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Thinker2357, Feb 14, 2012.

1. SPECIAL LITTLE THINGS TO DO FOR SOMEONE SPECIAL IN YOUR LIFE

If you have someone special in your life and you want to keep her, here are some things you could be doing to make her happy.

Write a little note telling her just how special she is and slip it in her lunch or leave it somewhere where she will find it. It does not have to be much, just a line or two.

Bring her flowers. Especially when she least expects them. Of course, you should always consider flowers on Valentines Day, her birthday, and your anniversary. However, you can turn any day into a special occasion simply by bringing her flowers. It is also nice, at times, to have them delivered to her work or to deliver them yourself.

Get her a greeting card. She would just love getting a card from you. Don't wait until you need to do it, do it now. Do it just out of the love in your heart and it will mean so much more to her. Girls love cards.

Service her car. Take her car to the service station and fill it with gas, check the oil, put air in the tires and wash the windows. The chances are she will really appreciate it.

Bring her breakfast in bed. Wait on her hand and foot. She'll be impressed.

Treat her to a hot towel. The next time she is in the shower, slip her towel into the microwave for a minute or two to warm up, then take the towel into the bathroom. When she steps out of the shower, give her a big hug with the towel. She will love this one.

Bring her a box of chocolates. Get the good kind, like Dove, Godiva, or See's or similar as long as they are nice.

Find her a magazine or newspaper in her area of interest. Something a little out of the ordinary that she normally doesn't get to read. If you can find a good book store in your area that sells a wide variety of magazines go in and peruse them for her; you'll be surprised at what you can find.

Give her a small surprise gift. It doesn't have to be much, just something to show her that you were thinking of her. Girls love surprises. Do this one all the time.

Treat her to a nice warm bubble bath. Complete the scene by lighting incense, a candle, and turning out the lights and washing her back. Not only will she find this relaxing but romantic as well.

Take her shopping. Remember guys, shopping is not really goal oriented but rather is an experience all in itself. Just take her where she wants to go. She will appreciate your sacrifice.

In summary: All you really have to do is to pay attention to her wants and her needs. The better you can fulfill her wants and needs, the happier she will be and the happier the two of you will be together as a couple.

Please feel free to share your own great ideas for something special to do for that someone special.

2. Cook her favorite meal for her just because you want to.

Do something nice for her family

Just some to add maybe. I like your list.

3. Yeah, thanks! I appreciate that.

Good idea.:)

4. MAN I would look like a dam bitch doin all that, then she gonna expect that shit all the time.

5. hahaha.. id add to remember to space these things out a bit, dont wanna spoil her..

write a hand-written letter maybe apologizing for something that had happened recently or just explaining something about her you like so much, or just about how happy you are to have her. a hand-written is so much more personal and thoughtful than a typed.

always remember, true love is always there, its just a sustaining presense of acknowledgment and caring affection. ALWAYS be there, and be consistent.

6. I'd agree with everything except for this. I don't particularly like cards, I never know what to do with them. They sit in a closet until I feel like enough time has passed for it to be appropriate to recycle them. I prefer hand-written notes.

Everything else sounds awesome. =)

7. One of the nicest things my boyfriend has done, and the most impressive, is when my little sister made the softball team at her middle school, he took her to the batting cage and to get ice cream to celebrate. :love: fucking. adorable.

8. You sound like the perfect man. Date me.

9. been there, done that. much good it's done me :rolleyes:

10. #10 JuicyGoose, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    He was right (haha) about chocolate. I prefer truffles.

Also if you take me shopping I'm definitely going to be DTF. Shopping is like crack to me. Love it.

That small surprise he mentioned? Yeah, candy... baby bottle pop or skittles. Yeah, I'm a child.

11. Nothing because I'm all alone.. :*(

12. Well, what would you like to do if you had someone special to do it for?

13. ^Most important thing right here; being a best friend that is really in an intimate relationship with that special someone. Listening and not being selfish, but also not being too quick or reluctant to spoil her/him. Talkn about what each other's needs and wants are...

14. Nice little random things I do for my boyfriend on occasion: Give him a back rub with lotion. Buy him Subway cookies/Taco Bell/Dunkin Donuts. Heat his seat up before we get in the car. Give him road head. Tried cooking for him before but he doesn't like my "health food".

15. [quote name='"Fritz Da Cat"']MAN I would look like a dam bitch doin all that, then she gonna expect that shit all the time.[/quote]

Im guessing you dont have a special someone.

16. Aww, you sound like a great girlfriend! I hope he treats you well, too. =)
    Screw the flowers, I want someone to randomly buy me Taco Bell!

17. A girl after my own heart! I could so bring you a big bag of Taco Bell!

One Beef and Been Burrito

Five crunchy tacos

Five soft Tacos.

Nachos.

Whatever else you want.

I remember when Taco Bell first opened. The menu was different and pretty basic. I think on the original menu a taco was 19 cents.

I always loved Taco Bell.

18. Evidently, I sounded bummed out on the phone when I boyfriend called. Nothing at all is wrong, work was fine, my day has just been very blah.

So my boyfriend dropped what he was doing, drove all the way to my house, and brought me pizza and my favorite beer. I mother fucking love this boy..

19. #19 lazytoker, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Uhh you mean all you really have to do is spend all the money you make... on her... yeah that's it....... every penny. goodbye!!!!!

You mean road head..... yeah....... you mean road head.