Special K

Discussion in 'General' started by Sm0k3, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Ive been searching around and ive noticed that noone here that i can tell has tried or are using Special K.

Special K is made out of a veteranaty tranqulizer known as "Ketaset" or "Ketamine". It is either drunk, boiled and snorted, or injected.

It produces a very intense psychodelia which seems to stop time and send you to a dream-like world.

who else has ever tried Specail K? I have done over 3 grams in 2 weeks (boiled + snorted) and would like to know some other peoples visions.

2. blitz has tried it,

its on my list.. :wave:

3. If it ever came around I'd hop right on that train.

4. i made it myself with chemicals i found at work. Ketaset. I took it home, poured the injectable onto a glass dish, and set in my toaster oven at 500 F. for 15 minutes.

scrape the crust off the glass, and grind it into a fine powder. 100mg/ml Ketaset boiled down will make 1 gram of Specail K.

5. I Wont Do It Just Cause I Saw Someone On It Thinkin His Aunt Was Gonna Kill Him....no Point In Fuckin With That Shit

6. I personally wouldnt bother
    i seen that on terminator 3 where he breaks into the pet store
    oh well
    PEACE
    Dont fly 2 high

7. my friend bought some ketamine in mexico once. it's legal to sell it over the counter there in veterinarian offices. plus it's hella cheap. he got 2 viles of it in liquid, put it in his shoe and walked over the border with it. we put in the microwave and dried it out into a powder and snorted it. it's an awesome feeling. it's like you quit thinking and just feel chilled to the max.

8. is ketamine kinda like DXM? ive heard that before

9. no.

10. dont they both cause dissociation? (obviously it takes alot more dxm than K to feel the effects,) i dunno mabey im wrong

11. special K eh? its probably most comparable to pcp. It totally dissociates your mind from your body.

12. I joined this forum specifically for information concerning the acquisition of this drug. I plan to spend a few months in mexico to experiment with K. from what I've gathered it can be purchased for ~20 bucks at vet clinics. any more information regarding locales--I want to stay somewhere stimulating like tijuana--and prices will be much appreciated.

13. i saw this huge show on ecstacy and special k...and they like went out with these ppl who partied and thsi guy makes it into the powder and does a line and eh's all fucked up listening to music and he's like oh yea i can feel it now...funny shit. but when you take it like cuts off some flow like up yoru spinal chord into your brain. idk i'm blazed right now and can't think of the words for it. but you can't knock it before you try it(unless that shit's crack or heroin) so maybe i'll try it someday.

14. i knew a couple of dudes from my highscool that used to do that shit.
    horse tranquilizer?

No thank you!

15. nope never tried it, but once i was walking through burlington at 3 am, and someone asked me, "have you seen this cat of mine?" and i was like ummm, nope and kept walking.....
    i dont think i would ever try it tho, just not something that interests me...

16. "have u seen this cat of mine?" is that a way of asking if u wanna buy some special k? lol cuz if someone asked me that i would think they really lost their cat.

17. ^i know, thats why i kept walking, if i thought he had actually lost a cat i would of helped find it, me being the good samaritan and all.....

18. special K?

i eat that shit every morning with milk

mmm mmm good
    [​IMG]

19. ive done special a bunch of times, real easy to get if u go down to mexico, they sold it to me like an over-the-counter drug, real fun drug but gettin into the k-hole, which i have only done once is extremely intense, and your mind and body will be completely dissacociated, so if thats not what ur looking for, make sure u check the dosages so you don't get into something u don't want to