Special K

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sirjoe2213, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Ive been doing some experimenting with ketamine lately, and I found the buzz from it to be pretty awesome, basically like being drunk and sorta hallucinating for an hour, anybody else do it? I havent seen anything about K really posted here.

2. To be honest I don't fux with that stuff.

3. to be honest..i havent fucked with that stuff, yet.:cool:

4. yeah it seems rare to me

5. seriously? here in toronto its a rave drug, and we can get it for cheap, 80 bucks for 3.5 grams, compared to 100 a gram ive been seeing, and this is good, uncut K

6. Just need to know a vet. ;)

Personally I don't see the appeal of taking animal tranqs. One of my friends once shot up donkey cancer medicine. Never understood that guy.

7. I will definetely try it in time, I just havent found any yet

8. Its my favorite drug at the moment, its not just a tranq, in normal doses it won't send you to sleep, I just love the way it changes the world around you while you are on it.

9. Everyone always thinks it is just a tranq... look on erowid: Dissociative Anaesthetic; Psychedelic.

10. k is cool i just dont like the heat flashes that go with it

11. yea man i love k (i live around toronto). my friend used to chop REALLY good quality k, like $15 a vial (vial is like 0.6), he sold it for $10 to me though... but yea k is awesome. and if you blaze and do a big line of k ooh man...

12. Yeah dude... I was trying snort some Special K the other day....

But the fucking milk was irritating my sinus cavity. :(

13. i've only done k once and that was on a roll comedown. it couldnt have been any better, i was rollin balls for a few good hours and then not even 10 min. into the beginning of my comedown my bro gets home and tells me to snort some of this and says that its ketamine. i had heard of it before but had no idea what it was and didnt know anything about it, i did about 3-4 good size bumps within an hour and had a great time. def somethin i'll do again..