Special K bong/glassblower Washington

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 4pawsbmj8, Jan 22, 2014.

1. #1 4pawsbmj8, Jan 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    Has anyone heard of Special K glass? I found a Facebook page saying their from Seattle but not much else, I've bought two of their bongs and would love to find more, anyway I would love pics or comments if you guys know anything! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390387279.925065.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390387312.781216.jpg BasedgodDank

2. ive had in my possesion a special k piece for quite some time
    its four feet of blown glass. any info on it would be
    helpful
    thank you -brian

Attached Files:

3. Awesome piece man, where'd you pick yours up fromBasedgodDank

4. it was given to my parents at
    which point i had bought for a
    hundred bucks.

5. I met the glass blower special k at the seattle hempfest last summer. I have two bongs blown by him. Amazing work unlike any others I saw there. He told me to visit there facebook page for more info. 

6. I just got a beautiful Special K piece in Seattle too, at Holy Smoke and was told that the artist was a local guy named Chris. Online I found this YouTube video of them blowing in Eugene, OR at Midtown Glass.

7. We carry over 20 Special K pieces at my shop just outside Vancouver. Several different kinds and sizes. All beautiful pieces. Actually going to buy one at our sale tomorrow (Happy 4/20!) so I decided to just do a search tonight to do the same, see if I can gather any more info. I don't know much about his pieces other than he uses recycled glass and I've found them to be quite a bit more fragile, despite their thickness. But honestly, they're sculptures and even the marble masters needed their figures to have stability when carving (hence so many with missing extremities) so with good care, it should be fine.

8. I just bought this bong in Portland made by Special K glass at Mary Jane's House of Glass. Haven't used it yet but definitely a nice looking piece.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]