Special Joint

Discussion in 'General' started by gksarmy, Oct 3, 2012.

1. So one of my friends is growing. He's got like 8 or 9 plants. Anyway, he just pulled the males, and asked me if i wanted to smoke a few later. So he pulls out his cigarette roller, gets some mids, and a few of the dried up male pollen areas, as well as some leaves. He then ground up the male part, sprinkled most in his cigarette roller, and then sprinkled weed on top. He then covered it in ground up male material. We then smoked it. In no way was I not as high as I usually get. Plus, about a third of the joint was left when i finished and passed it to him (just how he wanted it done lol). So if you're growing, or know someone who is, the ground up flowers on top are great as fillers for completely green spliffs! I almost wanna buy some male material off him for cheap lol. :smoke:

2. I have to say, that is pretty fucking disgusting.

3. Wait. You don't normally smoke the flowers?

Dafuq.

4. Quote some Granny up in here for the haters:
    Sounds like an awesome joint OP. Clearly you enjoyed it :smoke:

5. The male dosent have that much thc if you probably got high from the weed he used. If not you probably just hav a low tolerance.

6. i havent had un femmed seeds in forever, but yeah, back in those days i'd either qwiso, or bho the males..

i smoked a big bud off of plant the other day that has about 4 weeks until harvest, and it was super potent (even quick dryed) put me to sleep.. triches are barely going cloudy and it's a indica/sativa almost 50/50 hybrid.. so i got the super indica high... got the spins, and then straight to sleep about an hour later