Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Special Filter

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by GREEN PANDA, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Hey blades,My dealer got back from Holland the other day and he brought me some made filters for rolling.They're pretty long and apparently they let only the thc and cbd etc.. in and only that.So I've tried them out, had a couple of spliffs :smoking: All i can say is that the smoke is very thick and the joint tastes the same from the first puff to the roach. But i dont know about the thc filtering, might be bullshit.Does it seems legit to you? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386675156.485760.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386675188.195339.jpg

2. If you look closely you can see small holes. Pretty much a roach or crutch for you americans :) So yeah i would say it wouldnt filter any thc or cbd and stuff

3. Oh and i forgot to mention that there is a lot of tiny balls inside the roach :) I dont know about how it filter the smoke tough

4. Gonna start inspecting roaches for tiny balls.  Never even knew they were male or female.  :confused_2:

5. From.europe.here those are active carbon.filters and shouldnt.filter.thcBut.those.look.like they coukd.be.tabacoo pipe filters u.can insert, cause someone i.know.uses ones like that.with.blue intop.and holesSent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!