Special Education BULL SHIT emotional support classroom...

Discussion in 'General' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Emotional support classrooms where I work:

-2 Teachers
    -3 Paraprofessionals
    -2 Social Wokers
    -1 Supervisor

One of the teachers has two full-time students.  Both of the students spend several hours of the day either playing on the classroom ipad, computer, watching movies, or playing at recess.  It's such a joke. 

The other teacher has a grand total of four full-time students.  The most misbehaved student has gotten away with saying "fuck you" to the teacher.  He frequently tells the teacher and staff to "make me" when asked to do something that he doesn't want to do.  When he really starts to misbehave, he ends up getting more time to play on the ipad.

Meanwhile, other teachers are being furloughed because of budget cuts, while bull-fuck special education classes like the one mentioned above, thrive!

2. We have bigger problems in the public education system than this. These kids have to live with their condition their whole life. I say let them have what they can get.

3. Shame on you for saying anything!

4. What condition? Lack of discipline?

5. What?

6. These kids aren't mentally retarded, if that's what you meant.  In fact, most of them are on grade level, or even higher!  Sadly, they are lazy and don't give a shit, unless they to play games and do nothing.

7. Sure, but hiring people who are essentially babysitters, and giving them a full-time teaching salary with benefits, in place of buying new books and hiring actual teachers, is a pretty big deal to me.

8. are you suggesting we go back to throwing defective babies off cliffs into the ocean?

9. No, but how about just give parenting back to the parents?

10. #11 snoopdog6502, Nov 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2013
    I think years back some fuck stick like Dr Spock said "Dont spank children" then that fucking brat grows up and breeds and raises kids worse then themselves.

Kids are becoming more and more lazy spoiled little shits.

When I was a kid the principle would take you down to the boiler room and light your ass up with a wooden paddle with holes drilled in it. AKA" the HACK."

Oh. Sorry I sort of assumed you were talking about mentally handicapped. If there's nothing wrong with them then I don't get why they would be in a special class.

12. Let's just pack another bowl and move on. :bongin: :metal:

13. Oh, grow up yourself. I've seen kids who are going to be fucking great in the future.

great at what? filling bed in jails?

15. Simple logic, really. When a number of students are failing below the set standards it makes the school system look bad. So they lower the standards. Still yet, there will be those undisciplined, low scoring, underachievers, so the solution is to separate them by creating a "special needs" class. (wouldn't be politically correct to call it what it really is) Now the schools get funding for filling chairs with warm asses, while these fuck ups... er..."special needs" students are excluded from the mainstream overall performance rating.
    In the end, everybody's happy. Except for those who see through the smoke screen.

16. Great at being more mature then you could ever be.

why the bad vibes man? Im not wanting to dog on ya. so whats your beef with me?

please enplane yourself as to what I said that has you hostile?

Don't be crazy.

19. I think its odd to think that hitting a person somehow improves their life. Yeah, they may toe the line a little more because theyre afraid to think for themselves.....but really, there are almost no justifiable reasons for an adult to be hurting a child.