Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Special Circumstance Drug Test...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Corn Man, Nov 24, 2011.

1. I know there is a sticky dedicated to drug tests, but I have "special" circumstances.

I have smoked like a blunt every other weekend since August
    I am on my feet walking for ten hours a day at work
    I have a mandatory test in a week for work
    I weigh 400 pounds and am 6'8" <-Special Circumstance
    I have heard cranberry juice works and I can chug a gallon of that a day... Thoughts/ideas?

2. You're huge.

3. A blunt every other week is a really small amount of smoking for a normal man, much less a giant husk of corn. When's the last time you smoked?

4. pics or it didn't happen .

5. #5 Keifer Suthrlnd, Nov 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2011
    when was the last time you smoked? how good was the weed and how much did you smoke of the blunt?

it will most likely be positive because of how much fat content you have in your body. the only thing drinking fluids will do is dilute your piss too much, causing an inconclusive result and a failed test. answer the questions and we can help you more. its like figuring out a problem you need to include all the factors to determine how much thc is in your body.

for example: every other weekend could mean u didnt smoke since 11/13. if you only took a couple hits, it was bad weed and then skipped this weekend and dont smoke anymore before your test, you should be ok.

on the other hand if u chiefed a 2 gram blunt of headies this weekend by yourself you might be in trouble. sounds like your metabolism is really slow

6. If the job matters to you (which in this economy it should), buy a $30 detox kit, and a home drug test.
    Use the cranberry method and the morning of the drug test, take the home drug test, and if you pass, the go forth with the real one, an save the detox kit for next time.
    Casual smoking like that isn't usually something a cranberry detox can't abolish in a week, but with all the exercise you do, (meaning the thc is staying in your system longer because when your muscles are active it keeps the thc "alive" longer in your system) and the fact that you are mammoth means you should take the extra precaution.
    P.S. you are almost 3 times my weight and over a foot taller than me. FYI

7. It varied by weekend, I smoked a joint on Tuesday by myself of just some reggie, and on the weekend of the 19th I had a gram of Sour Diesel, I can choose when to take the drug test, but that's the tricky part, I can't start work until I pass, and if I fail I don't get the job at all.

8. That's occasional use, it can be in your blood for as little as a few days up to weeks. It will be in your urine, unfortunately, much longer than that since THC is stored in your fat.

The only thing you can do if you have just a urine test is either buy fake urine, or do a lot of cardio and drink a lot of water. You can also drink a detox drink before the urine test. Theres nothing you can do to get it out of your blood, that takes time, just drink water and exercise for that part.

9. [quote name='"DjarumKid"']If the job matters to you (which in this economy it should), buy a $30 detox kit, and a home drug test.
    Use the cranberry method and the morning of the drug test, take the home drug test, and if you pass, the go forth with the real one, an save the detox kit for next time.
    Casual smoking like that isn't usually something a cranberry detox can't abolish in a week, but with all the exercise you do, (meaning the thc is staying in your system longer because when your muscles are active it keeps the thc "alive" longer in your system) and the fact that you are mammoth means you should take the extra precaution.
    P.S. you are almost 3 times my weight and over a foot taller than me. FYI[/quote]

He is 3 times my weight and a foot taller than me, But calling him a mammoth is a little mean.

10. [quote name='"nnunes"']

He is 3 times my weight and a foot taller than me, But calling him a mammoth is a little mean.[/quote]

I'm not calling him fat... Just huge

11. Am I the only one who misread this as "Special Christmas Drug Test"?

12. If that 400 lbs is mostly muscle, you sir, are fuckin huge.

13. Used to be... was on track to head up to the big ten, second game of my senior year I dislocated my knee during hitting drills... It's always pissed me off I ruined my life at practice... couldn't even be at a game, but yeah... I used to be.

14. bro, sounds like you should lose some weight and get yourself healthy buddy. You aren't 400 and even close to it being all muscle. some of the biggest bodybuilders barely weigh 300 during off season. sorry about the injury.

15. is your job playing offensive line in the nfl?

16. Yeah, working on it, JUST started getting that shit back on track, they say it's easier to go back than to start it completely, when I took football out of my life it was kind of down hill, but yeah... back to baked chicken and running for me... I knew this was somehow going to turn into being about my size =P

17. yeah i understand. you're best bet is to find a cross fit type gym. i'd say if you're a football player typical gym will get boring for you

18. Workout, detox, water, other fluids. Especially workout, it will burn fat, which is where thc is stored. Also tea, I have heard it helps flush your system.