Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Special baked goods on plane legal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vexus, Nov 4, 2007.

1. My friend brought back baked goods made with marijuana on the plane back to the UK. The products at the cafe said it was legal world wide. How can it be legal if it contains THC?

Im really high right now so sorry if it makes no sense. :smoking:dd

2. uhh its not legal but it doesn't look suspicious. What looks better? carrying back a batch of cookies on your carry-on or an 1/8th of dank?

3. i agree. its not legal, but its way way more under the radar

4. I was wondering if drug dogs could smell the bud or not since it was cooked?

5. ^^ Yes, they can.

6. thanks I was going to bring some firecrackers or brownies on a plane to nyc in a couple weeks. Now I know to just eat them beforehand

7. lol that wud b hott...make alot of brownies and eat them on the plane...wud b hot but wouldnt happen..unless someone has the balls to get locked upp..nd BTW dont ever bring nuttin into NYC...they strict ass fuck since 9/11 believe me i live here i wud know..

8. That is probably smart. And by the time you take off you should be feeling it real nice, and about the whole trip you will be bloodshot eyed and sleeping.. And you better just make friends with the stewardess as soon as you get on cause she will be bringing you lots of complimentry pretzels and drinks, haha.

Unless you have another fucking raging gay delay... Then you would be really baked and pissed for an extra few hours.

9. If you're brownies smell like hippie, it's bound to raise some eyebrows.

10. Do you really think they would flash test every passengers snacks for THC?
    No way.

I've heard of people eating bud brownies on a plane. I brought a quarter ounce in my checked luggage from Omaha to Dallas too. Arrived fine.

11. Can dogs smell it if you make budder and then make the stuff?

12. Dogs can smell THC through anything. They smell through moving molecules... even glass or steel. A dog would be able to smell your shit through water.

13. if you carefully seal it very close to when you have to leave, likes 6 hours or sooner, the smell wont be through yet. just use several clean ziplocks inside eachother. make sure to not contaminate anything, and youll have time before the dog can smell through.

14. Very true.

15. are they really worried about small ammounts of drugs in airports? i don't think i've ever seen a drug dog in an airport. and i doubt that the bomb-sniffing dogs moonlight as drug dogs.

16. I brought some pot cookies into the airport once, and I was all but shitting my pants the whole time. They hardly ever have dogs there, so it was 99.99% safe. I crammed them into a bag I bought some doughnuts in at the place, so nobody would get suspicious. However, I don't recommend bringing grass anywhere near an airport, for obvious reasons, and it's something I'll sure as hell never do again. Way to much tension.

17. I smoke before I fly but NEVERRRR bring bud, pot cookies, hash, kief, honey oil, used pieces, NOTHING that has sweet THC in it to an airport.

18. hahhahaha you wouldnt get through x-ray on a flight with a big bundle of baggies in your bag.
    keep the brownies in your pocket or something and make sure theres no metal on you so you dont get searched.
    drugs + airports = not a smart idea
    unless its domestic

19. I actually carried a small medicine bottle of bud through LAX in my shorts. I guess the x-ray machine couldn't detect anything that low. Now mind you it was an accident but when I discovered the pot after the flight...I was happy to be smoking in another state without having to find a dealer...

Funny part is on the way back from Carson City, I set off the metal detector...again and again. So I recieved a pat down and full public search and it turn out it was my belt buckle,heheh. He would have felt that bud though had I not smoke it...

In short...Pot in an airport is a generally bad idea.
    never carry more than a misdemeanor amount you can claim you "forgot" in the pants of your luggage.